Saturday, November 18, 2006


Well I knew it would hit me sometime this season, yes I have got a stinker of a cold which puts me out of racing this weekend at the Cross in Rosyth.
This is a bit of a blow as I had a good run of form and the Rosyth Cross is my local event, I am now just going to concentrate in getting fit and ready for the rest of the season.
The cold started to get a hold on Wed night but I felt a bit better on Thursday so was quite confident in racing at the weekend, by Friday though the cold had really got a hold and it only seems to be getting a bit better tonight (Sat). Anyway better to miss one race than four or five later.
The picture is of myself and Adrian at Dunfermline Glen Gates ready for the Thursday night run to start.
See ya,
Craig. ATTISHOO......ATTISHOO......ATTISHOO

No comments:

Post a Comment