Thursday, November 02, 2006





I took part in my first off-road event for about 3 years on Sun the 29th Nov which was a Cyclo-Cross race at Mugdock park nr Glasgow.
The course was fantastic with a bit of technical sections and fast open thrown in for good measure. I started off with a fall in the second corner which was not good but I remounted quick and slotted in to about 6th or 7th place, I battled through back up to 3rd and then made it up to 1st where I pulled a gap on James to hold till the finish and win with a big grin on my face.
Here are some pics from the race above (I am the one in the yellow and blue Dunfermline CC colours) The last pic shows me after the finish with my daughter Lois.
Positions:
1st - Craig Hardie
2nd - James Fraser Moodie
3rd - Andy Wardman

No comments:

Post a Comment