Monday, August 17, 2009

Keeping it going!
This weekend past was at Crieff Highland Games and I was feeling confident but you never know until you get off that start line. As it happened I started well but from there the legs started to fail on me to the point I was just going round at the Deil where I got fifth. So not to bad day with the results considering I was not at my best, the season is coming in to the sprint finish with a few rounds left just hope the legs remember that!

800m OPEN CYCLING MK TIME
1st Craig Hardie, Dalgety Bay SCR 1m 21.47secs
2nd Tim Allan, Glenrothes 25m
3rd Darren Howitt, Glenrothes 55m

1600m OPEN CYCLING MK TIME
1st Tim Allan, Glenrothes 40m 3m 04.38secs
2nd Craig Hardie, Dalgety Bay SCR
3rd Kevin Barclay, Glenrothes SCR

3200m OPEN CYCLING MK TIME
1st Tim Allan, Glenrothes 55m 6m 08.06secs
2nd David Mathieson, Newburgh 125m
3rd Kevin Barclay, Glenrothes SCR

DEIL CYCLING
1st Kevin Barclay, Glenrothes
2nd Tim Allan, Glenrothes
3rd Neil Withington, Carlisle

Anyway that was the racing but I had another job on the day with delivering a fixed wheel Dawes mono to a certain Ewan Mcgregor who is a top bloke and is getting right into fixie's.
I even managed to get him to push me off in one of the races!


No comments:

Post a Comment