Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Bag of Spanners
Wow what a difference a week makes! after getting four firsts at St Andrews Highland games I struggled at my next Games at Bridge of Allan last Sunday.
This week there was a big field of bikes so for the 800m race there was heats with three riders going through to the final, I got drawn in the heat with Evan Oliphant and both of us did not make the final due to our handicaps!
The rest of the races during the day were a slog for me as my legs felt like lead all day, if this is the worst weekend I have it will be not to bad with three third places in the bag.
Bridge of Allan results:
800m - no final
1600m - 3rd
3200m - 3rd
Deil - 3rd

On a good note I was out on a training run tonight and the legs are feeling like they are mine again, here's hoping for some form for Sat - Inverkeithing / Sunday - Perth.

No comments:

Post a Comment