Monday, April 07, 2008

New Beastie


Here is the Madone 5.5 Pro I got during the week and after the first few rides all I can say is WOW! this thing is a rocket ship. After getting it built up the only thing I have changed are the wheels which I had on my Lemond Tete de Course, one other thing I will be changing is the stem for a slightly longer one to get my reach to the bars totally dialed in.

This is the first time I have used the Sram Double Tap groupset in anger and so far I can say I am getting on great, the only thing i can say is the hoods anr not as comfy as Shimano but it is maybe just cause their a slightly different shape to what i am used to. One thing to point out is I am using a 10 speed Campagnolo Record cassette which is working perfect with the Sram Force rear mech.
Once I have a bit more time on the Madone I will update on the progress with pros and cons.


No comments:

Post a Comment