Sunday, December 10, 2006





Well on to the last Cross of the year for me and what a wet one it was. Auchentoshen is at the other end of Glasgow and is a great wee circuit made all the more challenging with the conditions.
The day started for me eating my porridge looking out the window at home with the rain pelting down thinking "it will be better in Glasgow" ha! ha! no chance if anything it was worse, riders were sitting in their cars waiting till the last minute to get out for a warm up if you could call it that!
So it was on with the warm up fluid on the legs and leg warmers on the top trying to keep some heat onto the muscles. The race got under way and I started to pull away from the chasers to get a lead which I kept extending till the end. I felt good throughout with no mishaps during the race and it is a good feeling to end the season on a high.

I would like to thank Alan Quinn, Jammie on the mike and all the band of helpers for putting on a race in shocking conditions so we can all slide about in some mud for an hour, cheers.
1st - Craig Hardie
2nd - Paul McInally
3rd - Andy Wardman

Now that it is the last race of the season it is HOLIDAY time hope everyone has a good time off and remember to get training again in Jan for the Cross season 2007!!!
Check back now and again as I will have snippets of what I am up to if your interested.
Till next time,
Craig.

No comments:

Post a Comment